Friday, 29 November 2013

Handmade 365

As I have mentioned on a previous post I am taking part in Handmade 365 on Instagram. Here is some of the handmade items I have been wearing.

A beautiful necklace which I got of eBay for £1. I feel guilty for paying so little.




I made this wrist cuff in about 20 minutes. I used some of the speciality stitches on my machine to embellish.



I made this brooch with off cuts of felt. I wear this an awful lot.



I made the button bracelet by sewing buttons on to elastic. The wool bracelet is my most treasured piece. My 7 year old son finger knitted it for me.



These wrist warmers are knitted by a very talented friend. I love them and wear them all the time.



-

I now have the fabric and pattern for a dress so you may see some actual handmade clothes soon.

Have a wonderful day

Laura x x


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Just catching up on blog posts after a very busy weekend...I love all your handmade pieces, the nest is so delicate! Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete