Monday, 20 January 2014

IHSW

Good morning I hope you are all managing to keep warm in this freezing weather.

This weekend was IHSW - International Hermit Stitch Weekend (I will add a Link later). This was my first time taking part and I managed to get quite a bit done.

I stitched on this L*K design, it is April and I hope to have the full year completed in 2014. I have already done January, February and March.


I am a bit late with this design, you have probably seen them all over blog land completed. I started this when it first came out and here is where I left it.


It is now like this, I will finish part one tonight.


-
I also managed to stitch an ornament which is the challenge over at the Needle Haven forum but I can't show you that until reveal day.

I have had a few finishes this year already so I will be showing those this week.

Thank you for visiting.

Laura x


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

  1. wonderful lovelies! Im sure your collection is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to your first IHSW, Laura. I hope this is the first of many. :D You stitched lots over the weekend and everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stitching. Looking forward to seeing your latest finishes :)
    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete