Friday, 24 January 2014

Stitch from stash


Well it's nearly the end of the month so I need to check in with my stitch from stash challenge. Mel over at Epic Stitching came up with the idea of us stitching from stash this year. There are 130 of us joining in and we have £25 a month to spend if we need it.

As soon as I saw this challenge I signed up as I have so much stash. I have so much fabric and charts not to mention the full DMC collection of threads and lots of hand dyed ones. I roughly have a plan of what I want to stitch this year but nothing set in stone yet.
I have managed 6 finishes so far this month. 5 of them were WIPs and the 6th was the NH forum challenge. I still have some WIPs to work on but I will be starting some new projects in the next few weeks too.

So this month all I spent was 90p on a DMC thread. I am very pleased with that considering all the sales that are on!

Please pop on over to Mels to see what the other stitchers have been up to.

Laura x x

1 comment:

  1. I've just posted my first update too :) Well done you for only spending 90p! I haven't had to spend just yet, I'm waiting for something I truly want :)
    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete