Thursday, 27 February 2014

Stitch from stash update

You might want to get a cup of tea and come back, it's going to be a long one.....

Hello are you comfy? Apologies for the delay in posting February has been a hectic month. Dh has retired from the armed forces after 24 years service which has been emotional and we are busy looking for a new job for him. We have also been affected by the horrendous weather. Luckily we have not had any flooding like the south west.

Anyway I have been stitching quietly away in my own little world and have achieved quite a bit this month. I set myself quite a few goals but they weren't all achieved. It doesn't matter there is always next month.

Firstly there was a lot of valentines stitching going on. I didn't manage to get them 'made up' but I will have them already for next year now. (I will add the links in for all of the designers when I get on my laptop)

The top left hand corner is a free Lizzie*Kate design. Then we have eat, pray, love from The Sampler Girl. The heart I am not sure about I printed it off ages ago and didn't write who it was by - if anyone knows please can you let me know so I can credit the designer. The Halloween design is by The Stitcherhood. I am stitching a Halloween/autumn design each month to go on a mini black tree I bough last year in the sale for £1.50




Next is a Midsummer Night Musings freebie that has been in my stash for years. I personalised with our initials.



This is the start of another Halloween design. Again it's a freebie by Maryse.





I am itching to start a new design so I have kitted this Emily Bronte sampler that was in The Gift Of Stitching Magazine. It is designed by The Sampler Girl. I am hoping to start this over the weekend.



Another Project I am working on is CCN Daisy. I love CCN and LHN designs. This should be finished pretty soon.




I am doing another ornament which is the LHN design from the 2011 magazine. I should have this finished tonight.




Lastly here is a Lizzie*Kate design I stitched and managed to 'finish' this month.




Phew if you are still with me well done!

I have spent no money at all this month which is fantastic. I have to say I haven't even looked at the new stuff that is coming out.

Thank you so much for visiting please come again.

Laura x



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations for not spending anything this month! I too find stitching takes me away to my own little world :)
    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete