Sunday 2 November 2014

Happy Sunday

 
 
Well it's certainly been a while since I was last here.  It has been a hard and busy last few months.  Dh has a job and starts tomorrow.  I have been trying my best to be as frugal as possible.  There are still many areas I need to work on but I can't imagine just spending money frivolously anymore.   I am continuing to be frugal as we need to build the savings back up. 
 
I am having another year where I make as many of my Christmas gifts as I can.  I have wrote a list and I am slowly plodding my way through.  I have 3 quilts to make so when the boys go back to school tomorrow I am going to make a start on those. 
 
 This is a bag with a set of cards I made for my Auntie.  I have so much stash I need to start using some of it up. I used to sell papercraft supplies so I have a fair bit of it here. 
 

 
I thought a bit about this blog in the last few months, I was going to start another one as I never really got this one started but I have just decided to keep this one going and I aim to blog at least once a week.
 
 
Thank you so much for visiting.  I have taken lots of photos the last few months so I certainly have a lot to show you.
 
 
xx

1 comment:

  1. Good for you being frugal!! I Iike the bag you made for the cards. Great idea! Good luck on the quilts!

    ReplyDelete